Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy 23 months old

One more month and you will be 2 years old! 

Wow how time flies. You are like a mini adult now. 

Blabbering non-stop. Have your own thinking.

Do not like to eat. 

And soon the terrible two will begin! Your grandparents are already experiencing it. They complain that you don't like to eat and you don't like to bathe. Will make a big fuss during bathing times. 

Now, we also have to negotiate with you for things. No longer are the times where you will listen to us. You have your own thinking already.

So today we bring you to Changi Airport for dinner and run. We know how much you want to go out. Since today Daddy knocks off early, we decide to bring you out to shop.

At Imperial Treasure

Happily playing with the bar
You are ever so friendly when you see other kids. Always the first to approach them to play or just stand beside them and see them play. I can see in your eyes you really want to join them as a group and have fun. 

It is at times like these that I feel guilty not able to give you a sibling soon. Looking at how lonely you feel and yet I am not being able to be by your side, will you forgive me? 

I am beginning to feel that I am spoiling you already. Because I feel guilty towards you, I keep finding things to buy for you and make myself feel better. When I am with you, I will not scold you but talk to you nicely and will take all the opportunity to be with you and teach you things. Because we have so little time together, even when you are watching tv, I will just sit beside you to watch together. I just want to do things with you even if you do not need me lol..

Mummy is getting good at designing photos hahaha!

Mummy's darling

Took a video of you doing random things:



Whenever I am with you, I will take lotsa pictures. I want to have memories of you.

Because Mummy has cancer, it makes me realise how short life is. Because Mummy has cancer, I know how death can occur to anyone at any time. At least I have cancer, I still have time to say I love you and make memories for you. For those that leave this earth suddenly, they have no chance to do all these.

I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment