Sunday, November 27, 2011

I miss u

2 more days to 23 months old. You are 10 kg and 82cm tall.

You look a tad small for your age. Don't know if I should be worried or not. But you wouldn't want to eat much :(

I miss you darling. I think you miss me too :)

Because Mummy is staying at 外婆's house to recuperate, I only go home during weekends. And today is weekend. Oh I miss you so much. We only see each other through Facetime (video calls).

At home, you will follow me around even to the toilet and when I bathe. You will sit at the small stool and watch me bathe and say shame shame.

You will also ask me to sit down and play games with you. For the whole day you just want me to accompany you.

You will like beside me in bed and ask me sing song for you or read to you. When on the sofa, you will sit on my lap and ask me write for you to see while you put your head on my shoulder.

I really hate to see you grow up so fast. I like this stage of yours. So tender, so loving and so real.

At least you still love Mummy for being botak. You even asked me wear my hat when I was changing to go out.

I miss you, Vera. The moment you leave with Daddy, I tear. I am so guilty that I am not with you most of the time. You grew up so much I didn't remember you can speak so many words already! You can form (chinese) sentences and can already remember what happened the day before.

You can say "爸爸生气”  which happened the day before. Now you also learning words.  You will repeat what we say.

You are very spoilt now too! Will beat and scratch grandmother. Nearing the terrible two, Daddy and Mummy are scratching our heads. We are first time parents. Now, I cannot be by your side and Daddy has to work till very late so we do not have the time to discipline you. I feel so guilty, really so guilty. I hope you don't be too spoilt and bad tempered.

We are trying to discipline you by talking to you nicely and reason out with you. Hope it works. Seems like it works when you are with us alone and grandparents not around. Hmmm.. Grandparents really spoil grandkids!

Photos of the day:

Both Botak
Can't wait to drive
Keep pestering to me to let you brush teeth
Daddy's little girl

Finally taking your nap. Sleep like an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment