Monday, January 25, 2010

Baby Shower

Today is 24th January 2010. Vera's first month birthday celebration is here..

Our humble abode were filled with lotsa relatives and friends. Thank them for their attendance and blessings!

However did not take any pictures as I was rather busy taking care of Vera :)

Vera awaiting for her guests to arrive

Waiting for her presents to arrive :)

 Daddy trying to burp burp baby Vera after her milk

Most importantly, I HAVE OFFICIALLY ENDED MY CONFINEMENT! YEAH!
I would say that confinement is worst than anything else! Worst than the pain of labour, worst than the inconvenience of pregnancy! Confinement is smelly, eat heaty food, getting used to the baby and CANNOT BATHE!

But I heck la. I bathed on the 5th day because I can't tahan the OILY HAIR ! BLEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment