Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 1 in hospital

After delivery, I was pushed into the only 4-bedded room in TMC. And alot of people told me that TMC has only ONE AND ONLY ONE 4-bedded room so high possibility I will be auto upgraded to a 2-bedded ward.

So I am heng or what? Oh well, it actually doesn't matter to me because there is a separation curtain so there is still quite alot of privacy.

Anyway, for the whole night from 1130pm to this morning 630am, I could not sleep! I wonder if it is because of the hormonal change. My eyes were wide open waiting for everyone to come and visit me. How did I spend my night awake? Use the iphone!! lolz..Luckily I decided to purchase the iphone before my labour! Phew! All thanks to friend Celestine who entertains me through whatsapp and the facebook online.

Missy Nurse came in at 630am to wake up and pass urine. WTF! I was so scare to get off the bed! Was afraid that my stitches would just "pit chiak".

Vera lying in her small cot beside me. Sleeping soundly.
Carrying Vera awkwardly.
First family photo
Trying to tickle her hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment