Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fell off the bed

You tried to struggle when we wanted to help you put on your diapers. And you twist and turn and fell off the bed! Mummy only managed to grab your legs but it was too late. Resulted in a BIG BLUE BLACK on your forehead! 

And just as I thought that you are probably the only baby that did not fell off the bed before. And I thought how was it possible that parents let their kids fell off. Now I know~ Kids are so active and their action is toooo fast for the tired parents!

Can you see the big blue black?
Rabbit is my best friend

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear! Well, Anya had one when I was solo-parenting in Phuket one afternoon. It was more heart-wrenching and traumatizing for me than her, it seemed. The good thing is usually they are fine after a week or so when the "hei-qing" clears up. Hope Vera is fine now!

    P.S. Anya has a favourite rabbit too!

    ReplyDelete